Cool Earth is looking for a Digital Communications Officer to work on the launch of The Queen’s Green Canopy (QGC)
- Are you an experienced Digital Communications Officer?
- Do you want to work in a high profile role celebrating The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee?
The Queen's Green Canopy (QGC) is a unique tree planting campaign across the United Kingdom which is being created to mark The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee in 2022. The initiative is being hosted by Cool Earth but has its own dedicated team.
The QGC will be officially launched in May 2021. This role will support the Head of Communications to deliver the overall QGC communications strategy and digital plan, helping to drive an engaging and effective digital presence throughout the course of the 18-month campaign.
The Digital Communications Officer will support the design and build of the QGC website and help to ensure the campaign is an effective celebration of the Jubilee in every corner of the country and that it creates a legacy of a greener UK.
This is a full-time role which can be conducted remotely but you will need to attend location (predominantly London but also UK nationwide) for meetings and filming, from time to time.
- Full-time hours with the potential to work flexibly from home
- Closing date: Monday 15 March 2021
- Interviews will take place on Thursday 18 March 2021
- Support communications activities for the QGC launch, with a focus on developing the plan and content for digital channels
- Project coordinate the design, build, and testing of the QGC website, liaising with digital agencies on a daily basis
- Develop and support our digital presence across the QGC website, social media platforms and email marketing channels
- Manage social media channels on a day to day basis, creating content and responding to queries as necessary
- Develop optimised written, visual, and audio content to reach wide-ranging target audiences, including collaborating with external organisations to maximise campaign engagement
- Increase the organisation’s visibility among potential supporters
- Advise on social media best practice, latest trends and technologies
For more details, please visit our website
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.