This is a unique opportunity for a skilled administrator to join a lively, growing team in an emerging field. You’ll report to our Program Manager and support her with all aspects of grant administration, as well as providing administrative support for events, and for our Executive Team.
The responsibilities of the Program Administrator role will include:
- Ensuring information about our grant calls, events and hiring rounds reach our audiences by updating our website, sending Mailchimp campaigns and reaching out to our networks in a variety of ways
- Responding to inquiries about our grant calls and events, and identifying FAQs to be published in our communications for the future
- Initial grant application screening, including checking declared conflicts of interest and assigning grant applications to the review team
- Undertaking routine due diligence enquiries for grant applications
- Supporting the review teams and grantmaking committee by ensuring they have access to the documentation they need
- Making sure all documentation is complete, systematically named, and in the right place
- Booking venues and catering for our events, managing bookings, and supporting the delivery of online and in-person events
- Routine financial administration such as ensuring documents and receipts are uploaded to our online system
- Booking transport and accommodation, and arranging some meetings for the Executive Team
The successful candidate will be expected to learn about all aspects of grant management, and about current priorities in Cooperative AI. We expect the focus of the role to develop over time, and for progression opportunities to emerge.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.