Link Age Southwark is looking for a new Director. This is an exciting chance to join and lead a thriving local charity at a time of growth. You will inspire a small staff team and work with over 450 volunteers to make a difference to the lives of over 700 older people in the local community.
Link Age Southwark is a vibrant local charity which provides friendly volunteer support to enable older people across Southwark to thrive. We help older people stay connected with their communities, reducing isolation and loneliness and working with our volunteers to bring joy to people’s lives.
The charity is passionate, hard-working and committed to our cause. The staff team need someone who can support, lead and inspire them and the charity’s volunteers to further success.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong leadership and management skills
- A desire to make a difference to the lives of older people
- The skills to plan and deliver sound strategies and manage organisational change
- A capacity to relate quickly and easily to people in all walks of life
- A natural ability to recognise and seize opportunities
Please download the Information Pack below for further information about this role. Apply by filling in the application form available here or on our website.
Closing date for applications: 9am on Monday 11 November 2019
Interview date: Thursday 21st November 2019
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.