Cord is an international charity working with people in highly sensitive and oppressive contexts to transform dysfunctional relationships into those that create peaceful and inclusive societies. Our vision, inspired by the Christian faith, is of a world where all people live in the fullness of peace, have the freedom to flourish and live free from fear. We work towards this through employing and working with people of all faiths and none.
The focus of our global strategy is on transforming dysfunctional relationships between those in power and citizens (like you or I), into those that create peaceful and inclusive societies where everyone can live free from fear and with the freedom to flourish.
Cord is looking for someone to support our the implementation of our private fundraising and communications strategy, with communication skills, who is passionate about seeing positive change in our world and who is enthusiastic about engaging others to support Cord’s work as donors or volunteers.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following skills/experience:
Degree and advanced understanding of communications, marketing or fundraising;
- At least two years’ demonstrable results in fundraising
- Proven experience of successfully engaging people with a cause and motivating giving
- Experience of engaging, supervising and developing volunteers effectively
- Creative and able to produce engaging written and visual communications
- Advanced digital communications skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence engaging with people
- Awareness of the needs of others and flexible to respond
If you like what you read and are passionate about making a real and lasting difference, come and join us and be part of the Cord story.
A detailed recruitment pack and application form is on Cord's website.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and interviews will be organised according to availability. As such, the application window may close prior to the date below if a suitable candidate is appointed.
The application deadline is: Sunday 24th May 2020 – 23.59 GMT
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.