Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team at our airbase in Newquay, working within a supportive team culture, where everyone is Proud to be Cornwall Air Ambulance.
A pivotal role within the charity, the post holder will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to the charity’s supporters via personal interaction, telephone or email. They will also be responsible for the data management of supporter records, including processing high volumes of data accurately and extracting information for use in fundraising campaigns and initiatives.
- Provide administrative support including telephone and general enquiries, meet and greet supporters, dealing with incoming correspondence and appropriate responses.
- Responsible for the efficient and consistent data entry and maintenance of supporter records on the CRM system, including importing and reconciling online payment and donor data. Compliance with data protection legislation.
- Filtering of data for segmentation purposes, including analysis and preparation of campaigns and mailshots.
- Weekly and monthly banking and reconciliation.
- Supporting the recruitment and training of volunteers to assist with administrative support for the charity.
- Managing efficient and appropriate filing and administration systems.
- Undertaking research as and when required, to support fundraising activities.
By joining our incredible team, you can be part of the future to help and sustain the income of the charity, so “future lives depend on you”.
A full job description and person specification is attached.
To apply please complete the application form attached and forward this with your CV and covering letter, carefully setting out how your qualifications, experience and knowledge matches the principal accountabilities of the role and person specification.
Closing date: Monday 15 February 2021
Interviews will be held week commencing 22 February 2021
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.