The demand for high-impact marketing content has never been higher at Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust as we seek to grow our supporter base, run high profile campaigns and events, engage more supporters through digital channels and delivery eye-catching marketing materials to support a wide variety of fundraising and retail activities.
The charity is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team at our airbase in Newquay, working within a supportive team culture, where everyone is Proud to be Cornwall Air Ambulance.
This exciting new role focusses on social media output, content creation and digital design.
- Design - basic Photoshop and InDesign skills, with the ability to complete simple design tasks to deadline and inline with charity brand guidelines
- Social media - have social media knowhow and an ability to think creatively to create engaging content.
- Copywriting – able to tailor copywriting to the audience in question, whether it be social media, press releases or newsletters.
- Digital – a love and understanding of how to promote an organisation on social media is key. Monitoring and making simple updates to our WordPress website, ensuring it is visually appealing.
- People skills – ability to build good rapport with our paramedics, fundraisers and wider supporters to ensure the success of projects.
A full job description and person specification is attached.
Closing date: Friday 19 February 2021
Interviews will be held week commencing 1 March 2021
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.