Corporate Account Manager
Today, 11 children and young people in the UK hear the shocking news they have cancer. CLIC Sargent is the UK’s leading cancer charity for children and young people, and their families, and provides them with clinical, practical, emotional and financial support. You can be a part of helping them cope with cancer and get the most out of life.
Position: Corporate Account Manager- Morrisons
Location: London / Hammersmith
Hours: 35 Hours
Contract type: Temporary 3 Years Contract
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Closing Date: 22nd Feb 2017
Interview date: TBC
About the role:
CLIC Sargent has been chosen as Morrisons’ new charity partner! This partnership with Morrisons will transform the help they can give to children and young people with cancer, and their families. Over the next 3 years the partnership will raise approximately £7million for CLIC Sargent.
Join their Morrisons partnership team and stop cancer destroying young lives.
They’re looking for a Corporate Account Manager to manage, develop and lead on specific project areas within the partnership and provide appropriate and effective support to the wider account ensuring the team achieve and maximise partnership objectives.
- To agree and meet expectations of both CLIC Sargent and the Corporate Supporter in terms of communication, support, fundraising advice, media coverage and income
- To write, agree, and deliver clear, achievable fundraising calendars for the duration of the partnership, as well as a workable and measurable paying-in procedure.
- To produce clear objectives for the corporate partner and work within the overall strategy of the CLIC Sargent Income and Engagement department to achieve agreed income budgets.
- To write, produce and distribute clear fundraising guidelines for the charity partner, including commercial participation agreements
- To regularly attend meetings for the corporate partner around the UK
- To maintain clear and effective records of contacts via the production of contact reports and updating CARE
- To assist corporate partner with the planning and/or execution of fundraising events where appropriate.
- To ensure the corporate partner has access to a range of fundraising materials to help promote and effectively run their own fundraising events
- To research and cultivate relationships with prospective corporate partners including proposal writing.
- To promote CLIC Sargent to the partner’s customers and suppliers wherever possible and facilitate the introduction of CLIC Sargent’s Partnership Development team to potential supporters including cultivating relationships and proposal writing.
- To ensure CLIC Sargent services are understood and effectively marketed.
- To ensure that all fundraising activities meet with the Charity Commission requirements, the Charities Act 1993, the Data protection Act and all other relevant statutes.
- To undertake any other tasks from time to time as may be required by the Lead Account Manager.
What they offer:
In return for your commitment, they offer a great reward package, which includes generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme and season ticket loan.
They are always looking for talented people from all backgrounds, to join them and help improve the lives of children and young people with cancer and their families. They particularly want to encourage people from under-represented groups to step forward and apply to work or volunteer with CLIC Sargent.
CLIC Sargent is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
You may have experience of the following: Corporate Account Manager, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Account Manager, Customer Service, Business Development, Corporate Fundraising, Sales Executive, Account Management, Voluntary Sector, Fundraising, Corporate Account Manager etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.