The Corporate Fundraiser will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement plans to maximise income from corporate partners in the short, medium and long term
- Research and develop effective, lasting corporate partnerships to meet funding targets.
- Design innovative fundraising packages/initiatives while demonstrating benefits to the funder and deliver across the range of corporate fundraising offers - securing donations, Charity of the Year partnerships, project funding, employee fundraising, sponsorship and campaign engagement.
- Identify, research and approach potential corporate partners, to establish a strong new business pipeline which can deliver long and short term partnerships.
- Prepare and write creative and accurate fundraising proposals and presentation outlines.
We are looking for someone with strong corporate fundraising experience or someone with sales experience in the corporate sector. This charity has ambitious growth plans where there will be lots of long-term opportunities for progression in this role.
Badenoch and Clark - Let's find the career that connects with your life.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.