NL have a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Fundraiser to join a Children’s Charity based in Central London.
Working within specialist corporate fundraising team you will play a vital role supporting the growth and development corporate partnerships.
As the Corporate Fundraiser you will be responsible for a varied pipeline of activity;
· Research, identify and call prospects clients to generate new business opportunities.
· Present information about the charity to develop and build new relationships.
· Build a pipe line of new business partnerships along with managing key accounts.
· In addition provide various administrative support to the team.
To be considered for this role you will have:
· Experience working within an account management or fundraising role
· Confidence and proven ability to make outbound calls to introduce, gather prospect information
· Proven ability to confidently and professionally present information to external senior contacts
If you are passionate about developing your skills as a corporate fundraiser, this is an incredible opportunity. Supported by a talented, passionate and fun team, who work hard and play hard, you will learn and develop personally throughout your role.