About the Cotswolds Dogs & Cats Home
The RSPCA Cotswolds, Gloucester & District Branch has been providing support and care to the most vulnerable animals in our community for over eighty years. In 2016 we completed the build of the Cotswolds Dogs & Cats Home and the centre became operational in September 2016. Our vision is that no abused, neglected or abandoned animal in our community is without a safe space.
To support our rehoming centre, we have ten busy charity shops located throughout the South Cotswolds and we are continuing to grow our retail operation. We also work hard at generating funds through generous donations, grants and attendance at our annual events.
The Finance Administrator role will be working closely with the Resource Manager to support the Charity’s operations, fifty employed staff and over two hundred dedicated volunteers. As the charity continues to grow, the demand for administrative and organisational support has grown too. The Finance Administrator is a key member of the support function, the post-holder will be a highly organised, independent worker who is pro-active, tenacious and a proven completer-finisher.
About the post
Overall role description: A full job description can be found on our website
The Finance Administrator will work closely with the Resource Manger to administer the day-to-day financial operations of the charity.
The role will also provide further administrative support to a busy, growing organisation; specifically, in areas including HR, Health and Safety, Facilities Management and Legislative Compliance.
The post is 30 hours per week to be worked flexibly over 4 or 5 days.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum pro rata dependent on qualifications and experience
Responsible to: Resource Manager
Location: Tetbury, GL8 8DA
- Highly numerate.
- A detailed knowledge and experience of Excel.
- A detailed knowledge and experience of Xero.
- Competent in using the Microsoft Office software suite, including Outlook.
- Ability to manage a time-critical workload and prioritise effectively.
- Ability to manage own time and remain flexible to the needs of the business.
- Ability to carry out accurate and detailed work.
- Highly developed organisational skills.
- Ability to create effective and efficient processes.
- Ability to understand the impact of the fine details on the larger operation.
The post may require the successful candidate to travel between our locations. The post holder will require a full clean driving licence
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.