Counterculture Partnership LLP (Counterculture) is an independent law firm and business consultancy working with third sector, cultural, creative people and organisations. We are looking for an Accountant to join Counterculture, based mostly in London but with regular travel to Lewes.
This Accountant will provide support with all aspects of accounting including: robust account preparation and advise to external clients; preparation of internal accounting as required; managing workload to meet critical deadlines and provide great customer service.
Essential requirements are:
- Proven track record in accounting practice
- Most likely qualified AAT or above
- Experienced in charity accounting
- Proficient in using Xero, QBO or similar
- Accustomed to client contact as well as working on own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong general IT skills and excellent Excel skills
To apply, please click on the Apply button and attach your CV with a covering letter detailing how your experience makes you an ideal candidate for this role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.