HR Officer - Part time
17.5 hours per week
Salary: £15720.56 per annum (£31,441.12 pro rata)
We are looking for someone who can provide excellent HR administrative and advisory support to people within the Diocesan office. There are always project opportunities to get involved in relating to wellbeing, diversity, marking specific global events, organising the staff away day and much more. This is a very varied and enjoyable role for the right person. We are a smallish office, with a genuine and lovely culture. If you want to be part of our team, please read the job description and person specification, and have a look at the Employee wellbeing pack to see all the wellbeing support and benefits we offer to our staff.
What we are looking for in a HR Officer:
- Either the Cipd level 3 or a solid background in HR Administration including creating contractual documents
- Comfortable offering advice on policies and procedures and basic employment law queries
- Good with all IT packages including HR systems
- Experience of managing recruitment processes
- Experience with onboarding new employees effectively
- If you have payroll experience, that is great but it is not essential as full training will be given
- Friendly and professional with high integrity.
You do not need to be Christian to apply for this role. We welcome applications from all candidates regardless of faith or belief system.
To see the full job description and Person Specification and details on how to apply for this role, please click the "apply" button which will redirect you to our Vacancy website.
Closing date for applications: Friday 5th January 2024 at 12 noon
Interviews will take place at the Diocesan office: Tuesday 16th January 2024
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.