HR Officer - Part time
17.5 hours per week
Salary: £15720.56 per annum (£31,441.12 pro rata)
We are looking for someone who can provide excellent administrative and advisory support to people within the Diocesan office which serves and equips the Diocese to live out our mission purpose of Worshipping God, Making New Disciples and Transforming Communities.
What we are looking for in a HR Officer:
• At least the Cipd Level 3 in HR practice, or equivalent experience
• A solid background in HR Administration including creating contractual documents
• Able to offer employment law advice and advice on policies and procedures
• Good with all IT packages including HR systems
• Experience of managing recruitment processes
• Friendly and professional
• Someone who personifies our values of Christ Like, Integrity, Community and Service.
There is no Occupational requirement for the successful applicant to be Christian. We welcome applications from all candidates regardless of faith or belief system.
To see the full job description and Person Specification and details on how to apply for this role, please click the "apply" button which will redirect you to our Vacancy website.
Closing date for applications: Friday 5th January 2024 at 12 noon
Interviews will take place at the Diocesan office: Tuesday 16th January 2024
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.