Crisis Recovery Workers
Location: Based in Cambridge or Peterborough
Salary: NJC 2020 Salary Scale Point 19 (£23,782 per annum)
Hours: Up to 35 hours per week
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time, and Part-Time
Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, and South Lincolnshire (CPSL) Mind is a progressive and expanding mental health charity. Our vision is a society in which everyone has positive mental health and feels part of a connected community.
Our Sanctuaries are based in Cambridge and Peterborough and provide a safe place for individuals to visit while experiencing mental health distress as an alternative to attending A&E. Support is provided either face to face, virtually or over the telephone using a person-centred, strengths-based approach.
We are looking for Crisis Recovery Workers to join our team!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and you are able to offer the below criteria, please apply!
What will Crisis Recovery Workers do?
- Provide 1:1 support, either over the phone, online or in person
- Support with wellbeing and safety planning
- Instil a sense of hope that an individual’s situation can change
- Empower individuals to take an active role in their recovery
- Support individuals through worker guided self-help strategies including grounding, breathing techniques and muscle relaxation
Crisis Recovery Worker Criteria:
- You must be able to show empathy and compassion with a non-judgemental approach
- You should be passionate about promoting positive mental health and have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- You should be able to manage professional boundaries
CPSL Mind is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We actively monitor applications for employment and will shortlist and arrange interviews as applications are submitted.
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the button to be directed to our website
No agencies please.