CRASAC is an award-winning charity that provides specialist services to support victims and survivors of rape and sexual abuse in Coventry.
We are seeking a Finance Officer to join our CRASAC Business Team. This role will work closely with the Senior Management Team, requiring someone with a desire for detail and accuracy. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the charity, such as payroll, invoicing and preparing regular financial reports.
The Finance Officer will be responsible for providing comprehensive business support for financial and budget processes. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for finances and working with others to make the most out of limited resources. As well as developing and growing our organisation, we aim to grow and develop our workforce, and there is potential to expand this role to meet the various functions and operational requirements within CRASAC.
• Monitor budgets with understanding of variances and report to senior management.
• Budget forecasting, preparing monthly management accounts, monitoring budgets and monthly/quarterly as well as annual finance reports for managers and external stakeholders.
• Preparation of Year End Accounts
• Oversee and participate in all accounting, processing and banking tasks.
• Verifying financial statements and accounts making corrections where necessary.
• Dealing with payroll/HMRC matters including the administering of pensions and handling the Team’s wage queries.
37 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays), pro rata according to contractual hours, Pension Scheme and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The full job description, person specification are attached. Applications are through our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.