Are you a motivated, calm and efficient person?
If so, we are looking for an Administrator to join our successful and long-established team in Warrington.
As an Administrator you will:
- Be friendly with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be competent and familiar with key IT packages and information systems, and work well within an office environment
- Have an ability to demonstrate a high standard of professionalism, a flexible approach to helping others and an interest in providing excellent customer care
- Travel to other locations within the North West to assist with meetings and working alongside the Area Manager and Area Admin Manager
- A driver is required with their own transport. Expenses will be paid
Full training and an induction are available with excellent on-site support and team work. A driver is required with their own transport. Expenses will be paid.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
- A one-off bonus of £100 (subject to taxation) upon passing probation
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.