Are you a motivated, passionate and creative individual who is looking for a role working with diverse group of individuals? If so, look no further.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a national not for profit as a Centre Coordinator. You would manage our co-production hub in Manchester City Centre which has been successfully running for over 25 years. The centre is home to a range of creative, well-being and corporate activities.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is willing to coordinate all the functions of the centre and develop the service over the next 5-10 years.
The key elements to the Centre Coordinator role include:
- Actively coordinating and overseeing groups and activities
- Working together with our valued members to enhance what we have to offer
- Developing the membership, reach and profile of our service
- Ensuring a business model that is sustainable, enterprising and utilises volunteers
- Promoting events and activities that support and contribute to the aims of Creative Support
- Developing and managing the programme of events
The Creative Together Centre is based in the vibrant Northern Quarter in Manchester, an ideal location to attract new membership and host a range of creative and inclusive events which are self-sustaining and further the aims of Creative Support. The centre works in a COVID safe manner and utilises social media to engage with service users nationally, alongside holding face to face sessions. As well, we have a well-loved onsite Nourish community café which offers high quality food and encourages volunteering.
Due to the nature of the service the work hours will be largely 9am-5pm Monday to Friday but there will be a need for regular flexibility for evenings and weekends (at least one evening a fortnight and some weekend working). There is an established, experienced and diverse team involved in the centre who work closely together to ensure we meet the needs of the service.
Our Centre Coordinators will receive:
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays),
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams, and as centre coordinator you will have ongoing support from your director,
- Continuous high quality training up to NVQ LVL 8 is available.
Full training and induction will be provided.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first COVID-19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.