The Creative Support Property Services Team has a great team spirit and a strong work ethic. We are currently seeking an experienced, dynamic team leader to manage our busy Repairs and Property Management Helpdesks at our Head Office in Stockport. The helpdesks are the first point of contact for all reactive repairs and property management issues at our properties. The Team Leader will work with the Repairs and Property Management Officers to ensure that emergency and urgent jobs are prioritised and that all jobs are tracked until completion. You will work with your teams to introduce better ways of working, to set and achieve KPIs. The Team Leader must be enthusiastic and have a positive approach to getting things done. An understanding of maintenance and property management services is required.
Your role may include:
- Ensuring the team prioritises emergency and urgent requests and ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained at all times,
- Tracking and following up jobs when necessary, ensuring jobs are closed when completed and ensuring KPI’s are consistently met,
- To support, train and coach staff in relation to property management issues and meet regularly with staff for supervision,
- To source new contractors and suppliers,
- To maintain confidentiality and data protection at all times, in accordance with the agreed policy.
Experience of supervising the work of others is essential for this role, as is an understanding of repairs, maintenance and other property management processes.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s teams