An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Birmingham Mental Health Recovery service for a Deputy Manager. The role offers a great opportunity for someone with experience working in Mental Health and recovery based services.
As Deputy Manager you will be responsible for deputising, developing and overseeing a vibrant programme of recovery and wellbeing support for people with severe and enduring mental health problems, provided through one-to-one goal planning, personalised interventions, recovery college sessions, peer support and co-produced social groups. This role will cover both of our hubs at the Yardley and Northfield areas of Birmingham as well as a satellite hub at Harborne. These are well established services and take referrals from a range of mental health partners, offering long term support to those on a recovery pathway and where possible, onto an employment pathway.
Key responsibilities would be:
- Deputising and supporting the 2 service managers in co-ordination of all aspects of recovery service delivery
- Supporting the teams to develop and deliver a vibrant and engaging recovery programme
- Support with Recruitment, supervision and support of staff and volunteers
- Marketing and promoting the service to stakeholders and service users
- Supporting the manager with contract compliance, data collection and achievement of all outputs, outcomes and KPIs
- Providing a safe, welcoming environment and excellent customer care
- Promoting co-production and positive partnerships