An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Manchester Mental Health Recovery Service for a Deputy Manager. The role requires an enthusiastic individual who has some managerial/supervisory experience working in Mental Health and recovery based services. We are seeking a dynamic, motivated, pro-active and well organised individual who has the ability, skills and knowledge to successfully support individuals throughout their recovery journey.
The service provides support, rehabilitation and recovery to 12 individuals who reside in a 24hr supported living service. Some of the service users have a Forensic background. The aim is to support individuals throughout their recovery journey within a 2 year period with the expectation that they have developed the skills/abilities, knowledge, independence and confidence to successfully move on to less supported accommodation.
The service also provides Housing Related Outreach support to 5 people with mental health needs who reside in the community.
As Deputy Manager you will be responsible for deputising, developing and overseeing a vibrant programme of rehabilitation, recovery and wellbeing support for people with severe and enduring mental health needs, provided through one-to-one goal planning & personalised interventions in order to achieve the desired outcomes.
Key responsibilities would be:
• Deputising and supporting the Project Manager in co-ordination of all aspects of recovery service delivery
• Taking responsibility for the smooth running of the service in the absence of the Project Manager.
• Supporting the teams to develop and deliver a vibrant and engaging recovery programme
• Support with Recruitment, supervision, support of staff, students on placement and volunteers
• Marketing and promoting the service to stakeholders and service users
• Supporting the manager with contract compliance, data collection and achievement of all outputs, outcomes and KPIs
• Providing a safe, welcoming environment and excellent customer care
• Promoting co-production and positive partnerships
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.