We are looking for an enthusiastic and vibrant individual to lead high quality service delivery at our residential service in the area of Dawley, Telford.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to manage a small service supporting three gentlemen, enabling them to continue to lead exciting and vibrant lives.
We are looking for an innovative individual that can bring creative opportunities for these gentlemen and empower their staff team through effective leadership.
Our focus is on providing person-centred, outcome focused support which enables people to participate in the local community, develop independent living skills and achieve their personal goals and desired outcomes. You will ensure that the service maximises positive outcomes and achieves the highest standards of service delivery, contract and CQC compliance. You will be responsible for all aspects of operational management, including:
- Leading, managing and supervising a team of staff
- Ensuring that caring and respectful personalised support is provided at all times
- Achieving positive outcomes for all service users
- Managing the accommodation and facilities effectively and ensuring that they are maintained to a high standard
- Ensuring that the service is provided in accordance with the individual’s support plans, the service specification and CQC requirements
- Hold a registration with CQC
- Maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders and commissioners
A relevant degree or vocational qualification in health or social care is required (such as NVQ or H&SCD 3/4/5). In return we will offer you good conditions of service, on-going professional development, supportive management and prospects for future career development.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.