We require a highly motivated full time Qualifications Administrator to work within our vibrant Training Academy in Stockport Town Centre. You will have excellent customer care skills, good communication skills, interpersonal, organisational, marketing and IT skills, and must be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team. The role will be to support the recording and development of staff learning and skills in health and social care.
Creative Support is a national not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a range of care and support needs. We are committed to providing high quality learning and development opportunities to our workforce, enabling the independence, wellbeing and social inclusion of the people we support.
Your role will include:
- To book staff on training courses, update the training database, present delegate lists and certificates,
- Setting up training rooms and supporting trainers with the preparation of course materials.
- To assist the management team in planning the annual training calendar in relation to both internal and external training courses.
- Answering phone calls and dealing with email enquiries regarding training
- To liaise with the Awarding Organisations regarding administration of vocational qualifications.
You will be based at our Head Office in Stockport Town Centre, less than 10 minutes’ walk from the train station near Stockport College.
At least one year’s experience of administration/reception work (paid or unpaid) within a busy office environment is essential for this role. We welcome applications from graduates, professional qualifications will be advantageous.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.