Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking for an experienced Service Manager to hold the CQC registration and lead our team in Dudley & Sandwell.
We are seeking a dynamic and highly motivated Service Manager to take the responsibility of managing our varied portfolio of Care and Support Services in the Dudley & Sandwell area. You will be responsible for maintaining an overview of all services, leading a highly motivated team of managers and contributing to the further development of services within the region whilst maintaining and adhering to quality standards. You must be highly proactive, resourceful and possess an analytical approach to problem solving.
Registered Service Manager Key Duties:
- Writing clear assessments, support plans and guidelines for staff and service users,
- Leading a team with confidence, providing clear guidance and supervision,
- Develop and sustain warm and trusting relationships with service users, staff and the local management team,
- Oversee staff development and rotas, understanding the commissioned hours for the services in your area,
- Develop existing and new services within the area, which meet local needs and promote opportunity, choice and wellbeing.
You must be an experienced Service Manager, who has knowledge of working within the social care sector in support of people with learning disabilities and mental health needs. We expect you to have the vision, networking and organisational ability to deliver excellent outcomes for customers and to implement initiatives which connect service users to their local community and promote our reputation. You must have an excellent working knowledge of the CQC’s regulations and the key lines of enquiry.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
- Extensive training through The Creative Academy with progression and advancement for all levels of staff,
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28+ days annual leave,
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s teams, and all our registered managers are supported directly by Area Managers and Directors.