Do you have extensive marketing experience? Do you have experience working in the digital arena and knowledge of various digital tools? If so, read on...
We are looking for an experienced Head of Communications to join our team based in Wallington, Surrey. In return, we are offering a competitive salary of up to £46,360.12 per annum.
Crimestoppers helps solve and stop crime every day. As a charity that takes crime information 100% anonymously, we know how vital our unique service is to the public, police and business partners. Last year over 450,000 people contacted us online and, on the phone, – helping to make our communities safer.
The Head of Communications role
We are looking for an experienced Communications professional to lead our Communications team. Operating as part of the Charity’s Executive Management Team, this is a great opportunity to play your part in steering and shaping our work across four main areas: Media, Digital, Marketing and Campaigns.
This is an extremely varied and busy role with a particular focus on:
- Providing an integrated communications and campaigns service to key stakeholders;
- Reviewing and maintaining the Crimestoppers brand
- Driving digital innovation
The Head of Communications role will require you to operate at both a strategic and operational level; with management responsibility for a team of 7 people.
What are we looking for?
To be successful as our Head of Communications you will have:
- Extensive marketing experience
- Knowledge and experience of working in the digital arena with various digital tools
- Experience in using web content management systems, particularly Kentico
- Knowledge and experience of the management of teams at both a strategic and tactical level within Communications and Marketing
- Great communication and organisational skills
- The ability to be flexible and use your own initiative
- Good decision making skills, with the ability to make and communicate timely decisions with a clear rationale
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining a great team and great organisation, then please click ‘apply’ today to find out more about our Head of Communications role!
Crimestoppers encourages people from diverse backgrounds to apply. The successful applicant will be required to complete a DBS check.