Are you enthusiastic, creative and highly organised? We need someone who will be able to prioritise workload effectively and be experienced in providing excellent customer care. We’re looking for someone who is driven and passionate and will work to maximise our income and increase the impact we have on the lives of people affected by cancer.
An individual with strong organisation and communication skills who can support various team members, manage a busy workload, and help to develop new team resources will be best suited to this role.
Fundraising experience is not essential for the role, but we’re looking for someone with the drive and passion to learn. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic to learn and develop and be keen to get involved in all our activities. Only those with a right to work in the UK need apply.
Main tasks of the role:
- Good organisational skills
- Responding to fundraiser queries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Implementing stewardship plans for supporters.
- Fundraising data management: inputting data into our CRM system.
- Supporting on fundraising projects and campaigns.
- Event support: organising and attending events.
- Help with social media/digital/design/communications
- Excellent, enthusiastic telephone manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of supporting fundraisers or working in another customer service role.
- Confident working with computers – good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and social media. Design a plus
- A professional and hard-working team player.