Recruitment during COVID-19
During the COVID-19 restrictions, our interviews will be through video call.
Additionally, the successful applicant will be fully supported to work from home for the initial period where restrictions on travel are in place.
Crisis is the national charity for homeless people. We know that homelessness is not inevitable. We know that together we can end it.
About the role
The Finance Business Partner is an exciting new role at Crisis which will implement and develop a business partnering function to improve communication from a finance service perspective.
This role will proactively support the business by providing relevant financial information and add value using financial analysis. This is to provide support in decision making across relevant areas of the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will have ACCA/ CIMA or equivalent CCAB recognised accounting qualification, or working towards such a qualification, or can demonstrate being qualified by experience. The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver insight, influence decisions and critically appraise plans, ensuring the FBP role is a valued and integral part of the organisation.
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial data and deliver insight in a clear and engaging style
- Have an innovative approach and ability to work in a changing environment
- Ability to bring numbers to life; present and communicate financial performance and analysis to stakeholders
You must have ACCA/ CIMA or equivalent CCAB recognised accounting qualification, or working towards such a qualification, or can demonstrate being qualified by experience.
As a member of the team you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits including:
· Interest free loans to purchase a train season ticket or a bike or for a deposit to secure a tenancy
· Mandatory pension scheme, with an employer contribution of 8.5%
· 25 days’ annual leave which increases with service to 28 days
Alongside our excellent staff benefits, we will support your ongoing development to build your skills, experience and career.
How to apply
If this sound likes the opportunity for you, apply by submitting CV and cover letter addressing points 1,3 and 4 of the person specification (in Word format).
Closing date: 21 June 2020 (11.59pm)
Interviews: w/c 6 July 2020
If you need to request an application in an alternative format, please contact the HR Team, contact details can be found on our website.
We value diversity, promote equality and encourage and applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from people with lived experience of homelessness.
Registered Charity Numbers: E&W1082947, SC040094
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.