Fixed Term Contract - 2 years
Crisis is the national charity for homeless people. We know that homelessness is not inevitable. We know that together we can end it.
About the role
A newly created senior position in our Fundraising team and an opportunity to play a key role in our long-term approach. In this role you will help naturalise future thinking, taking full advantage of digital / technology solutions to deliver our goals, maximising the impact on supporter experience. We’re also looking for you to take a step back and help with an overview of where we are now and where we can go. You will horizon scan and help our teams to do the same. You’ll also enjoy the opportunity to lead on representing fundraising in wider strategic conversations at Crisis.
We want to make the most of new technology and we’re looking for you to help drive this. Working across different teams you will inspire them to reimagine how they would work if they started again today and building a new culture that ensures that ensures we are future ready. It’s a perfect time to start this unique role in a wonderful team.
- Knowledge of utilising digital/ tech to deliver great results for a customer facing team
- Project management skills
- Change management skills
- Experience of using digital for income generation
- Understanding of the evolving digital environments
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strategic thinking, coupled with tactical delivery
- Understanding of data utilisation to affect commercial decision
- Commitment to Crisis’ purpose and values including equality and social inclusion
- People management skills
As a member of the team you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Interest free loans to purchase a train season ticket or a bike or for a deposit to secure a tenancy
- Mandatory pension scheme, with an employer contribution of 8.5%
- 25 days’ annual leave which increases with service to 28 days
Alongside our excellent staff benefits, we will support your ongoing development to build your skills, experience and career.
How to apply
If this sound likes the opportunity for you, please send your CV and a covering statement addressing you meet points 1, 2, 3 and 5 only of the person specification
The job description is available on our website by clicking on the 'Vacancy Details' button.
If you need to request an application in an alternative format, please contact the HR Team, contact details can be found on our website.
Closing date: Sunday 2 February 2020 (at 23:59)
Interviews will be held w/c 10 February 2020
We value diversity, promote equality and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from people with lived experience of homelessness.
For more information about our work and to see our work in action, please visit:
Registered Charity Numbers: E&W1082947, SC040094
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.