Crisis is the national charity for homeless people. We know that homelessness is not inevitable. We know that together we can end it.
Grow your career in this varied role and help us end homelessness!
About the role
The Talent Acquisition Specialist at Crisis is a varied and fulfilling role. You’ll be the key contact for our hiring managers at the start of their recruitment journey and manage the full end to end process with support of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator. We have a culture of constant review and improvement and there will be numerous opportunities to improve our team’s effectiveness. Your voice will count!
Typically, you would be working on between 10 and 20 roles in a variety of disciplines based in locations across England, Scotland and Wales. You’ll also be collaborating with other departments on projects to improve the experience of all stakeholders. The job market is difficult for employers in 2022 and we challenge ourselves to be creative in finding talent. We understand hiring managers don’t recruit every week and we’re looking for someone who enjoys coaching and sharing best practice as this is a big part of the role.
The HR team is based in London. Working from home is an option in line with our home working policy (minimum of 1 day a week in the office)
- Experience of leading on the delivery of multiple recruitment campaigns from the planning stage through to offer and understanding of best practice
- Ability to coach hiring managers and panel members in best practice for their hiring activity
- Commitment to continuing to embed an inclusive recruitment process at Crisis
- Strong networking skills and an ability to identify and engage talent across a variety of disciplines
- Successful track record of direct hiring, utilising abroad range of channels including Linkedin
We believe diversity is a strength, and our aim is to make sure that Crisis truly reflects the communities we serve. We are actively working towards our organisation being a place where everyone can thrive and make their best contribution to our mission of ending homelessness for good. We know that the more perspectives, voices, and experiences we can bring to this work, the better. We particularly welcome applications from people who have lived experience of homelessness, and people from all marginalised groups, communities and backgrounds.
Working at Crisis
As a member of the team, you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Interest free loans for travel season ticket, cycle to work, and deposit to secure a tenancy
- Pension scheme with an employer contribution of 8.5%
- 25 days’ annual leave which increases with service to 28 days and option to purchase up to 10 additional days leave
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental, and adoption pay
- Flexible working around the core hours 10am-4pm
- And more! (Full list of benefits available on website)
Alongside our excellent staff benefits, we will support your ongoing development to build your skills, experience and career.
When you join us, you will have the opportunity to join our staff diversity networks, which aim to champion issues across the organisation, enable staff to be their authentic and best selves and contribute to making Crisis a truly diverse organisation.
How to apply
If this sound likes the opportunity for you, please click on the 'Apply for Job' button below.
Closing date: Monday 6th June (at 23:59)
Interviews will be held on Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th June
We welcome applications from people who identify as neuro diverse and want our recruitment process to be as accessible as possible. If you need us to make an adjustment or provide additional support as you apply for a role, please email our Recruitment team, contact details can be found on our website.