Crisis is the national charity for homeless people. We know that homelessness is not inevitable. We know that together we can end it.
This role sits in the Digital Product team, a part of our Marketing and Communications team, with a foot in the world of Data and Technology too. We develop digital products and services to aid Crisis to reach supporters, volunteers and people experiencing homelessness in a timely, effective way.
About the role
As Digital Officer, you will support the wider work of the Digital Product team by helping to manage projects from brief to launch, making updates across the Crisis website and advising on best practice for digital projects across the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Experience working in a digital team within a large organisation
• Experience working on digital projects from brief to launch
• Experience using an enterprise level CMS (e.g. Umbraco, Drupal, Sitecore) to edit and build webpages
• Comfortable working on multiple projects at one time
• Commitment to Crisis’ purpose and values including equality and social inclusion
We want Crisis to be an inclusive employer which then reflects our members and the communities we work in. We want to offer opportunities to everyone regardless of their gender, ethnicity, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.
Working at Crisis
As a member of the team you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits including:
• Interest free loans to purchase a train season ticket or a bike or for a deposit to secure a tenancy
• Mandatory pension scheme, with an employer contribution of 8.5%
• 25 days’ annual leave which increases with service to 28 days
Alongside our excellent staff benefits, we will support your ongoing development to build your skills, experience and career.
When you join us you will have the opportunity to join our staff diversity networks, which aim to champion issues across the organisation, enable staff to be their authentic and best selves and contribute to making Crisis a truly diverse organisation.
We have 5 staff diversity networks which include Black, Asian and Ethnic people, LGBTQ+ people, those with Lived Experience of Homelessness, Women at Crisis and Disability Awareness.
How to apply
If this sound likes the opportunity for you, please click on the 'Apply for Job' button below.
Closing date: Tuesday 1st June 2021 (at 23:59)
We welcome applications from people who identify as neuro diverse and want our recruitment process to be as accessible as possible. If you need us to make an adjustment or provide additional support as you apply for a role, please contact the recruitment team, contact details can be found on our website.
Registered Charity Numbers: E&W1082947, SC040094