Crisis is the national charity for homeless people. We know that homelessness is not inevitable. We know that together we can end it.
About the role
We are looking for an Events Coordinator who is an enthusiastic self-starter with an Events background to join our Edinburgh team. You will develop and deliver local and virtual events for Crisis including Christmas related events, partner events and member events. The successful candidate will play a vital role in ensuring that these events are coordinated and delivered successfully.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• A proven ability to develop and coordinate successful projects and events
• Experience of leading on resourcing, risk assessment and working as part of a team to delivery safe and successful events to a range of audiences
• Experience of online meeting platforms such as Zoom and Skype/Teams
• Ability to develop new event activities and build and manage relationships
As a member of the team you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits including:
• Interest free loans to purchase a train season ticket or a bike or for a deposit to secure a tenancy
• Mandatory pension scheme, with an employer contribution of 8.5%
• 25 days’ annual leave which increases with service to 28 days
Alongside our excellent staff benefits, we will support your ongoing development to build your skills, experience and career.
How to apply
If this sound likes the opportunity for you, please click on the 'Apply for Job' button below.
If you need to request an application in an alternative format, please contact the Recruitment Team, contact details can be found on our website.
Closing date: Sunday 18th April 2021 (at 23:59)
We value diversity, promote equality and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from people with lived experience of homelessness.