Crisis is the national charity for homeless people. We know that homelessness is not inevitable. We know that together we can end it.
About the role
The Gift Aid Manager role is a new role at Crisis which will lead on all matters relating to Gift Aid.
As the Gift Aid Manager you will join Crisis at an exciting time as we are expanding our portfolio of Shops as well as continuing to grow our fundraised income.
You will work with colleagues to ensure that we maximise our Gift Aid income in line with HMRC guidance. The role will report to the Supporter Services Planning Manager with a dotted line to the Head of Finance.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
• Excellent working knowledge of Gift Aid
• Able to provide analysis of Gift Aid income and provide forecasts of future income
• Able to work across departments and with external agencies
As a member of the team you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits including:
• Interest free loans to purchase a train season ticket or a bike or for a deposit to secure a tenancy
• Mandatory pension scheme, with an employer contribution of 8.5%
• 25 days' annual leave which increases with service to 28 days
Alongside our excellent staff benefits, we will support your ongoing development to build your skills, experience and career.
How to Apply
If this sound likes the opportunity for you, please click on the 'Apply for Job' button below.
If you need to request an application in an alternative format, please contact the Recruitment Team, contact details can be found on our website.
Closing date: Monday 3rd May 2021 (at 23:59)
Interviews will be held on the 11th, 12th & 13th May 2021
We value diversity, promote equality and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from people with lived experience of homelessness.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.