Crisis is the national charity for homeless people. We know that homelessness is not inevitable. We know that together we can end it.
Crisis Skylight Brent works with people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. Our services include progression and housing support, a wellbeing offer, arts and learning activities and employment support.
Alongside our frontline service offer, we develop and lead strategy and partnership projects to deliver positive change for homeless people in Brent.
We are planned to move to new premises in Brent in May 20 alongside this we will be also reviewing our services to ensure those are align with the evolving needs of the people we work with and with Crisis’ new vision for its services. It is therefore an exciting time to join our team and play a part in supporting this transition.
About the role
As the Progression Manager, you will be overseeing Brent’s progression and resettlement services. You will be working as part of the local management team in reviewing our services and driving change to ensure an impactful service that support ending of homelessness to more local people.
This is an exciting role in a fast-paced delivery environment for an experienced homelessness sector manager passionate about delivering quality services for the most excluded members of our community.
This position is a 2 year fixed-term contract
To be successful in this role you will
- Have experience of delivering or managing high quality information, advice and guidance
- Understanding of the barriers faced by homeless people and using effective case management, solution-focused approaches to ensure the optimum outcomes for homeless people
- An understanding of coaching approaches and the ability to ensure coaching interventions are being delivered to a high standard
- Demonstrable experience of managing and developing staff in effective case management, including driving targets and allocating staff resources effectively
- Experience of supporting and embedding change in service delivery
As a member of the team you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Interest free loans to purchase a train season ticket or a bike or for a deposit to secure a tenancy
- Mandatory pension scheme, with an employer contribution of 8.5%
- 25 days’ annual leave which increases with service to 28 days
Alongside our excellent staff benefits, we will support your on-going development to build your skills, experience and career.
How to Apply
If this sound likes the opportunity for you, please click on the 'Apply for Job' button below.
If you need to request an application in an alternative format, please contact the Recruitment Team, contact details can be found on our website.
Closing date: Tuesday 9th March 2021 (at 23:59)
We value diversity, promote equality and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from people with lived experience of homelessness.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.