Crisis is the national charity for homeless people. We know that homelessness is not inevitable. We know that together we can end it.
The brilliant Individual Supporters Team at Crisis plays a key role in our successful and innovative Fundraising Programme - raising in excess of £35m per year. The team is vital to the long term income growth of the organisation, recruiting new individual supporters and increasing the engagement of existing supporters through an audience - led communications programme of diverse channels and products.
About the role
As the Individual Supporters programme has expanded over the years, so has the need for specialist digital fundraising knowledge and expertise. As Senior Digital Individual Supporters Executive, you will:
• Develop, deliver and support on inspiring, innovative and cost-effective digital fundraising campaigns
• Support the Digital Individual Supporters Manager in the implementation of Crisis’ fundraising strategy in relation to existing and prospective supporters
• Maximise business value from digital fundraising campaigns and products, whilst ensuring supporters receive a supreme digital experience when donating or interacting with Crisis online.
• Manage Crisis’ relationship with its key suppliers and agencies and ensure the delivery of inspiring, original and creative work as well as monitoring the quality of all aspects of service from Crisis’ key suppliers and agencies.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Strong experience of strategic and operational management of digital campaigns including but not limited to social media and paid search
• Knowledge, understanding and experience of managing digital campaigns focused on growth and direct response
• Confidence in interpreting, understanding and presenting digital campaign performance to a wide variety of stakeholders.
We want Crisis to be an inclusive employer which then reflects our members and the communities we work in. We want to offer opportunities to everyone regardless of their gender, ethnicity, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age. We particularly welcome applications from people with lived experience of homelessness.
Working at Crisis
As a member of the team you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits including:
• Interest free loans to purchase a train season ticket or a bike or for a deposit to secure a tenancy
• Mandatory pension scheme, with an employer contribution of 8.5%
• 25 days’ annual leave which increases with service to 28 days
Alongside our excellent staff benefits, we will support your ongoing development to build your skills, experience and career.
When you join us you will have the opportunity to join our staff diversity networks, which aim to champion issues across the organisation, enable staff to be their authentic and best selves and contribute to making Crisis a truly diverse organisation.
We have 5 staff diversity networks which include Black, Asian and Ethnic people, LGBTQ+ people, those with Lived Experience of Homelessness, Women at Crisis and Disability Awareness.
How to apply
If this sound likes the opportunity for you, please click on the 'Apply for Job' button below.
Closing date: Sunday 8th August 2021 (at 23:59)
Interviews will be held on the week commencing 16th August.
We welcome applications from people who identify as neuro diverse and want our recruitment process to be as accessible as possible. If you need us to make an adjustment or provide additional support as you apply for a role, please email our Recruitment team, contact details can be found on our website.
Registered Charity Numbers: E&W1082947, SC040094
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.