Crohn’s & Colitis UK raised over £6 million this year. Our Supporter Engagement Team provides exemplary customer care to every donor, fundraiser, member and supporter, ensuring that they feel valued and are thanked in an innovative, tailored and appropriate way. As we continue to grow our income our customer care processes will become increasingly important. Stewardship of our growing community will be vital to our success as we keep donors, fundraisers and members engaged in our work and motivated to continue to support us.
Your role will be to engage and inspire through the provision of the highest-quality supporter journeys. You will be creative and innovative in delivering tailored stewardship to encourage repeat support and commitment from members of our community. Your supporter engagement activities are integral to achieving our strategic Income Generation priorities, including raising funds from supporters through exceptional standards of customer care, using high quality information, continuous learning and the development of our supporter care services. As a team manager, you will develop and implement excellent internal processes to ensure supporter stewardship and donor management is robust, consistent and of the highest quality.
- be a talented, experienced supporter care professional, adept at building strong relationships fast.
- have the ability to multi-task, be organised, diplomatic, and value collaboration with colleagues and connection with supporters.
- be an experienced manager with the ability to mentor and coach your team.
- be familiar with developing motivational communications via letter, email, social media and telephone in order to inspire and engage audiences.
- have experience of implementing highly impactful stewardship techniques.
If you like the sound of this position and think you have what we are looking for then it would be great to hear from you.
The charity is at a really exciting point. We are in excellent financial health and moving to a new strategy which will give you the chance to put a personal stamp on the actions we are taking to improve the quality of life for people with Crohn’s and Colitis.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.