Following our recent migration to Dynamics 365 and DotDigital, this is an exciting role maintaining and developing Crohn's & Colitis UK’s Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system and related processes, including all aspects of the supporter database with the support of the Database Manager.
You're a calm, consistent and have flexible approach to work. You will have experience of maintaining a customer relationship database, extracting data and generating management information. You'll be able to understand data structures and process flows, along with having proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access and SQL.
You'll have excellent attention to detail, a high level of personal organisation and be comfortable working across all functions of the charity. The ability to quickly build relationships is vital and you will be analytical in approach and be prepared to challenge existing models.
If you like the sound of this opportunity, we would very much like to hear from you.
Maintaining the CRM function at Crohn’s and Colitis UK. Including supporting all users with the following tasks:
- Work with the Database Manager to maintain and develop the CRM
- Work with users across the charity to ensure that the CRM is maintained on a real time basis and accurate at all times.
- Create and provide data reports to internal stakeholders to help the charity consistently measure effectiveness across its business plan.
- Support the generation of data needed to deliver external communications activities including direct marketing, membership and volunteering activities. Tools used include Dynamics 365, Power BI and North 52.
- Support the Database Manager to ensure staff adhere to CRM policies and procedures, including data handling, data protection guidelines and the new GDPR guidelines.
- Monitor CRM requests to ensure that issues are recorded, reported and actioned in a timely manner.
- Be one of two key contact points with our CRM vendors, our email marketing vendor (DotDigital), and other vendors of ancillary software.
- Identify and document learning opportunities and process improvements so we continuously learn and improve.
- Provide hands on support and training for colleagues in the use of CRM, the online portal, the email marketing system and related software.
- With the support of the Database Manager, identify, review and document improvements and updates to policies and procedures.
- Perform administrative tasks required to support improving our CRM such as writing minutes to supplier meetings and maintaining and monitoring task lists.
- Spport the Office Manager and Database Manager in providing internal IT support.
- Be a key liaison point with our external ICT and telephony support provider.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.