Crosslinks is a Christian charity that helps people get involved in God’s mission. We have workers in more than 35 countries worldwide. We believe mission is all about making disciples of Jesus Christ so our people and projects are all engaged in frontline evangelism or training pastor-teachers.
We’re looking for a talented content creator to join our team. If you love producing great content then this job is for you!
We need someone who is creative, experienced in producing content and has a good understanding of digital communications. Key responsibilities include:
- Produce and promote content including video, audio and other digital products.
- Take responsibility for Crosslinks’ social media channels and implement a strategy to grow our reach.
- Train, equip and support Crosslinks staff and workers in producing their own videos.
- Support the development of the Crosslinks website.
- Edit and distribute prayer information for mission partners and other Crosslinks workers.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Crosslinks’ communications strategy.
- Edit and input on other communications projects and products.
The Digital Content Creator will join the Crosslinks UK staff team in supporting all our global mission activities. If this sound likes the opportunity for you, click the 'Apply' button below to go to our website and access a full job description and application information.
This role is based in our Lewisham office but there is the option for working-from-home with travel to our office a few times a month.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.