Crosslinks is looking for a talented individual to help deliver its communications strategy. The successful candidate will be based in south London and work under the supervision of the Communications Team Leader. Together they will develop compelling media content and products in a variety of digital and physical formats to help the local church engage in God’s global mission. As Crosslinks approaches its centenary in 2022, this position will play a pivotal role in ensuring it informs, inspires and engages both core supporters and a wider audience.
- Creating innovative media products that complement Crosslinks’ mobilisation and partnerships strategy for use in the wider church and amongst Crosslinks’ support base.
- Taking responsibility for all Crosslinks’ prayer communication with home partners.
- Supporting the development of Crosslinks’ web infrastructure and online tools.
- Training and equipping Crosslinks’ staff and workers to communicate the vision of Crosslinks effectively.
Desired skills and experience
- Digital communication skills and excellent written and verbal proficiency.
- An ability to think strategically and analytically, working in a team environment and independently.
- A good eye for detail and an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with content management and digital software and a basic knowledge of HTML.
The post holder will be an evangelical Christian with a strong gospel focus, committed to the local church and able to align themselves with and sign the Crosslinks Declaration of Belief and Basis of the Society.
The application deadline is 3.00pm on Friday 21 August 2020, with interviews ideally held on Thursday 27 August, with a start date as soon as possible thereafter.
Salary: £24,000-£26,000 p.a. depending on experience.
Crosslinks exists to help people get involved in God's mission. We believe mission is all about making disciples of Jesus Christ, so our people and projects are all engaged in frontline evangelism or training pastor-teachers. We also believe every Christian has a part to play in taking God’s word to God’s world.
Applications for this post are welcome from any Christian (a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9(3) of the Equality Act 2010).
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.