Church Relationships Coordinator
- Salary: £25,925 p.a
- Contract: Full time, permanent
- Location: UK. Remote working depending on location with an option to work at our offices in New Malden, Surrey, when circumstances allow.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and internationally respected religious freedom advocacy organisation.
This role is all about people – building relationships with supporters within church communities, sharing your passion for religious freedom in ways they can grasp so that they catch that too. You’ll be a natural networker and someone entrepreneurial who takes initiative and comes up with your own ideas for how best to reach busy church leaders and supporters. You will also be a gifted administrator with excellent attention to detail, and able to set up and follow systems and processes.
Key responsibilities (full responsibilities listed in the application pack):
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with new and existing church partners, with the view to increasing support through prayer, campaigning and giving.
- Contribute new ideas and fresh thinking to the development and promotion of CSW’s Church Partnership program.
- Proactively source speaking engagements in strategic churches across the UK and fulfil these engagements, both by deploying a network of staff and volunteer speakers and by speaking yourself.
- Anticipate the needs of our speakers, particularly our Founder President and CEO, and that they are fully briefed about the church they are attending and what the key asks will be.
- Assist Head of Campaigns to plan and run events including the International Day of Prayer (IDOP), including encouraging multiple church partners to host their own satellite IDOP.
CSW is a human rights organisation specialising in freedom of religion or belief, and as Christians we stand with everyone facing injustice because of their religion or belief.
Essential criteria (full criteria listed in the application pack):
- Proven experience in working with account/relationship management outcomes.
- Working in customer-/client-/supporter-facing environment.
- Experience of public speaking, preferably in churches.
Closing date for full applications: Noon Wednesday 17 March 2021
This post falls within the definition of an Occupational Requirement as per the Equality Act 2010.