Supporting a small but dedicated team, our Volunteer Administration Assistants offer their skills and experience to provide invaluable administrative support to our staff teams. This exciting and varied opportunity ensures that no two shifts are ever the same!
Volunteer Manager: Executive Assistant
Works closely with: All departments across Cumberland Lodge
This role will suit people who have strong administrative experience and enjoy working with lots of other people. You may be asked to:
- In conjunction with the Programme Administrator, support the Friends of Cumberland Lodge scheme by providing administrative support
- Work with the Head of Communications to support the compilation and delivery of the quarterly Friends’ and Staff newsletter
- In collaboration with the Chief Executive, support with the administration behind Cumberland Conversations
- Support the administration behind public events, such as garden parties, dinners and concerts
- Assist the Building Manager to support the Royal Collection Trust in the delivery of its inventory check of furniture and works of art held at Cumberland Lodge
- Assist the Volunteer Volunteering Coordinator in the maintenance of our volunteering database
Time commitment: At least once a month
Training: In-house induction and training will be provided
Cumberland Lodge is situated at the heart of Windsor Great Park, about five miles from Windsor town centre. Due to extremely limited public transport links, own transport is essential. Regrettably, Cumberland Lodge is not in a position to reimburse travel expenses.
This role does not currently require any form of background check, but we may be required to undertake a DRB/CBS check if the role description or relevant legislation changes.
Volunteering for Cumberland Lodge is an experience like no other. As a charity that embraces ‘difficult conversations’ and ‘disagreeing well’, we bring together leaders, influencers, students and young people, to facilitate candid conversations and an open exchange of views on pressing issues that affect us all. We also nurture future leaders and change-makers, to promote progress towards more peaceful, open and inclusive societies. This extraordinary mission takes place inside a 17th-century former Royal residence, full of history and fascinating stories. Our Patron is Her Majesty The Queen.
Cumberland Lodge hosts a diverse and exciting programme of events throughout the year. Whether you are supporting a thought-provoking ‘Cumberland Conversation’, or warmly welcoming members of the public on one of our open days, volunteering with Cumberland Lodge promises to be a rewarding experience.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.