The Regional Manager will lead on the development and delivery of high performing, innovative and impactful employability, and training provision. The role also includes oversight of CXK’s existing programmes which includes contract management of training providers across the South East.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and dedicated individual who wants to join an organisation that improves the lives of more than 300,000 individuals every year.
We are looking for someone with demonstrable skills and experience in relation to the managing or co-ordination of training provision, accredited & non accredited learning, and high-quality teaching learning and assessment (for young people or adults).
CXK is a leading charity that empowers young people and adults to build the skills and confidence they need to move into sustainable education, employment or training. Each year we make a difference to more than 300,000 people across the South of England.
In return for your skills and experience, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- An annual salary of £39,660 – £46,473 (depending on experience)
- 28 – 31 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Defined contribution pension scheme (matched by CXK up to 10% depending on length of service)
- Death in service life assurance policy (3 x annual salary)
- Flexible working
- Generous sick leave benefits
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Comprehensive training and development programmes
- Mental health first aiders
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Interest free parking permit loans
- Health Assured – Employee Assistance programme
To apply for this role all you need to do is download, complete and upload the CXK application form. Please note that CVs alone will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 13th June 2022
**Please note that we reserve the right close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as soon as possible**
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.