This is a new role to set up a new income stream in a relatively new philanthropy team.
There is an ambitious five year income generation strategy to develop compelling propositions for corporate, philanthropy and trusts & foundations partners.
This will help support Cycling UK’s strategic objectives, change people’s behaviour and enable a million more cyclists.
The role is based at the Guildford office, but the London office and home working is also available.
- Develop and implement the charity’s plans to grow trusts and statutory income
- Focus on securing six figure funding
- Write compelling propositions and bids capable of attracting and maintaining multi-year grants
- Research and select new prospective funding opportunities
- Support the wider team to drive new major funder relationships and expand philanthropic networks.
- Extensive trusts and foundations fundraising experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Skilled at presenting to trust and foundation boards
- Able to work proactively and independently and with a creative approach to practical problem solving
- Loves cycling and its wider benefits
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Nicola Hall at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.