Established in 1996, Daisy’s Dream supports children and families affected by life-threatening illness or bereavement. We work predominantly in Berkshire and the surrounding areas, with a pilot project running in East Cheshire.
Originally set up to meet the needs of children who had been bereaved, over recent years we have expanded our service to encompass families where there has been a serious illness diagnosis.
We are looking for a passionate and hardworking Fundraising Manager to lead our successful fundraising team through the next phase in its development which will include:
- developing and overseeing the delivery of sustainable fundraising and communications strategies;
- leading and managing the fundraising and communications team;
- delivering Individual Giving, Major Gifts, and Legacy fundraising programmes.
This is a varied and very important role within our charity that requires a special individual. We’re looking for someone with:
- recent experience and success across Individual Giving and/or Major Gifts income streams;
- excellent planning and budgeting skills;
- confidence networking and influencing, with proven success of building major partnerships and strong donor relationships;
- developed people management skills in order to get the most from your team.
To apply, download the supporting information and submit your application form. Please note, CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: 5pm on Monday, 10th August 2020.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. No agencies, please.