The Dame Kelly Holmes Trust is UK youth sports charity which supports 11-25-year-olds who are harder to engage in both education and in the community. We use the power of world class athletes to train and mentor young people to achieve their potential through personal, social and emotional development programmes. In partnerships nationally and locally, our programmes increase young people’s self-esteem, confidence and resilience which enables them to move into employment, become leaders within their communities, achieve in education and to improve their wellbeing through sport and physical activity.
Over the last ten years we’ve helped more than 2,300 into employment as a result of our flagship Get on Track programme and in total our programmes have generated more than £23 million in social value since 2012 London Games.
Reporting to the Head of Programmes & Impact, you will be responsible for the end to end process of impact measurement at the Trust. This includes leading the Trust’s Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) framework, data collection, supported by the National Programmes Officers, analysis and reporting writing. The post holder will also have an opportunity to influence the strategic direction of the Trust through producing impact evidence. The post would suit someone who is passionate about data; who enjoys taking the initiative and who has the skillset to help the Trust make evidence-based decisions to support the development of young people and athletes.
The post holder will be a key member of the Programmes & Impact team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Enhance & maintain the Trust’s overarching M&E framework which encompasses data capture for all programmes
- Design programme data capture tools which are suitable for different audiences including young people
- Undertake programme quality assurance visits
- Process raw programme data, including transferring into spreadsheets and checking for accuracy in preparation for data analysis
- Produce programme data analysis reports and recommendations as required, including for Head of Programmes & Impact, CEO and Trustees
- Present impact and insight analysis at both committee and board meetings
- Provide supporting materials for bid writing and Trust communications
- Provide advice on impact measurements and approach to data collection for new programmes
- Travel to internal and external meetings as required (when permissible)
- Other reasonable duties as may be required by Head of Programmes & Impact
The Dame Kelly Holmes Trust recognises the value that a diverse workforce can bring to our organisation and strives to reflect this among our employees, athletes, volunteers and other stakeholders. To help us measure how well we are doing against this, please could you complete our online Monitoring and Diversity form.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.