Reporting to the Head of Fundraising & Development, you will play an important role as we look to diversify and increase our income over the next 3 years.
The role requires someone with demonstrable experience in either corporate or events fundraising and who will come with fresh insight to help us grow our supporter base and increase our income so we can support more young people facing challenges in their everyday lives.
We are looking for a switched on, enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate a commitment to the charity’s goals as well as a keen interest in developing a career in charity fundraising.
You will be a key member of the Trust’s Income Generation team and you will also need to work closely with our Programmes & Impact team, our Comms and Marketing team, our Athlete Mentors as well as the CEO. The role requires a motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills, who has experience in delivering a range of fundraising activities as well as building new relationships with both individuals and corporate bodies. You will be integral to our aim of raising over £300K from corporates, the community and through philanthropic (HNWI) giving over the next 12 months.
Key Areas of work
- To develop and implement the Trust new and exciting School Fundraising programme offer across the UK.
- You will be responsible for driving new business as well as engaging across our current partners with a number of corporate facing products.
- Develop key strategic relationships with partners to support our new Starting Blocks Challenge. You will lead or support on both securing and account managing partners.
- Support and develop relationships to increase participation for the Starting Blocks Challenge across both corporate and community audiences.
- To support the Head of Fundraising & Development to build a long-term philanthropy programme.
- Support and maintain an efficient and data driven CRM system with strong user buy in, management information and dashboard and stewardship capabilities.
- Maintain Fundraising Assets ensuring they are fit for purpose.
- Operate within the legal and moral standards of fundraising.
Other key roles:
- To ensure that a positive image of Dame Kelly Holmes Trust is projected at all times.
- To contribute to other activities undertaken by Dame Kelly Holmes Trust.
- To contribute to organisational effectiveness through positive team working.
- To adhere to Dame Kelly Holmes Trust Health and Safety & Safeguarding Procedures
The Dame Kelly Holmes Trust recognises the value that a diverse workforce can bring to our organisation and strives to reflect this among our employees, athletes, volunteers and other stakeholders. To help us measure how well we are doing against this, please could you complete our online Monitoring and Diversity form
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.