Opportunity to join a successful fundraising team for a charity that helps more than 11,000 people each year
GroceryAid is an Occupational Benevolent Fund helping people who work or have worked in the grocery industry and have fallen on hard times. Our Head Office is in Berkshire and we provide support to people across the UK.
This role is to:
- oversee the GroceryAid CRM database - Raiser's Edge
- carry out a fast track project to work with supporter companies to identify key contacts
- add contacts to the database to build our reach into the industry
- provide marketing lists and contacts for colleagues
- provide support internally and externally by dealing promptly with enquiries
This person will act as the guardian of the GroceryAid database keeping the data as up to date as possible and ensuring activity is in line with data protection rules.
You will have experience in CRM database management and good people skills