Dauphine London campus, specialising in Economics and Management, is recruiting a Marketing and Promotions Manager.
Dauphine London campus is a UK-based higher education provider that offers programmes leading to the award of degrees from the Université Paris-Dauphine. It currently runs undergraduate programmes in Economics, Management and Law, as well as summer programmes, a start-up incubator, Executive Education programmes, and a variety of seminars and conferences.
Université Paris-Dauphine is a French university whose Finance and Business Management programmes are considered to be amongst the most prestigious and challenging in France. EQUIS accredited since 2009, the University has been placed at the top of international academic rankings: 24th for Mathematics in the Shanghai Academic ranking and 25th for its Master’s degree in Finance in the Financial Times international ranking (2017). Université Paris-Dauphine is also a founding member of PSL (Paris Sciences et Lettres Research University), placed 39th in the Times Higher Education world reputation ranking 2018, with 26 Nobel Prizes and 10 Fields Medals.
We are looking for a creative, proactive and results-driven professional, wishing to work within a small but quickly growing team.
Main areas of responsibility
You will support the Managing Director on the planning and implementation of the Dauphine London Marketing and Promotion strategy using various channels, including digital, print and events. You will work in close collaboration with both academic and administrative staff, to help to promote our unique student experience and introduce new offerings.
- Implement and contribute to the development of strategies and plans to get the word out about Dauphine London and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels through content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns and performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget.
- Oversee and design marketing material, from website banners to hard-copy brochures.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insight and assessing results against our goals.
- Analyse and anticipate prospective students behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Upload new content to the website and proofread and update existing content, in line with our Public Information Policy.
- Be in charge of the organisation and promotion of events, such as talks, Open Days, conferences (promotion, budget, logistics etc), including international student recruitment and promotional international visits.
- Attend networking events and fairs to promote the university’s programmes.
- Contribute to the building of relationships with schools in the UK and abroad
- Suitably budget for all promotional events.
- Produce print collateral (brochures, flyers etc) for the promotion of events and programmes with Publisher/InDesign/Canva Pro.
- Suitably budget for print materials.
- Work with Paris communications counterparts and students on the design and launch of a new website.
- Optimise and design a management process of our contact databases (schools, universities, alumni, companies…), in what may eventually lead to a full CRM project.
- Manage existing relationships with alumni and collaborators.
- Contribute to further development projects.
- Act as Data Protection Officer (training to be provided if necessary).
Proactive and well-organised professional, with hands-on project management experience and the capacity to work autonomously within a small team to drive result. Excellent communicator with good presentation skills. Excellent written and spoken English along with at least one additional language - French preferred and additional languages an asset. Attention to details.
Reporting to the Managing Director
Remuneration: £K 27 – 32. Attractive pension plan. 40 days holidays + bank holidays.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.