deafPLUS is seeking an Information, Advice and Advocacy Caseworker to provide advice in British Sign Language (BSL) to d/Deaf and hard of hearing people living in the London boroughs of Hackney and Tower Hamlets., enabling them to understand their rights and responsibilities, access what they are entitled to, and help resolve their problems.
- have great organisational and interpersonal skills
- have experience of giving social welfare advice or similar (in either a paid or unpaid capacity)
- have great communication skills
- have an awareness and understanding of issues affecting d/Deaf and hard of hearing people
- have experience of networking and representing the d/Deaf community
Then you may be the person we are looking for!
- This is a part time position: 34 hours per week
- Salary - £23,088.00 - £26, 109 (pro rata), depending on experience
Closing date for applications: 27th January 2021 at 11.59pm
Interview – Monday 1st February 2021
How to apply: Please download the attached application pack and apply via this site.
We welcome applications from suitably experienced individuals irrespective of racial origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, gender, religion or disability.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.