We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At DEBRA we are currently looking for a Corporate Partnerships Assistant to join our team based at our Head Office in Bracknell. You will join us on a part time basis working 21 hours per week. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 - £20,000 pro rata.
About the Corporate Partnerships Assistant role
You will support the team with research and administrative tasks to ensure a smooth supporter journey and that relevant opportunities are pursued.
- To assist with research into potential corporate partnerships
- Thank donors in a timely manner
- Manage the DEBRA Business Networking invitation process as well as arranging venues/speakers for the quarterly events
- Assist with administrative tasks to support the corporate fundraising function – including ensuring admin is covered for team members who are out of the office visiting supporters
- Input into the current corporate strategy to ensure success in a diverse target market
- Identify new opportunities and pursue these to bring more corporate supporters on board to support DEBRA. Input into a pipeline of opportunities
- Help identify additional resources to assist with the success of Corporate fundraising at DEBRA – also input if existing resources could be amended
- Identify corporate volunteering opportunities by working with the wider DEBRA team
- Ensure that the database (Progress) is kept up to date with communications
- Work with the wider Fundraising Team to identify opportunities to grow income from the corporate sector across all areas of fundraising such as sponsorship for events, gifts in kind, etc.
- Identify and pursue networking opportunities to grow the number of corporate leads.
What we’re looking for in our Corporate Partnerships Assistant:
- Computer skills – essentially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in the charity sector. Previous experience of an administrative role
- Educated to A-level or above
- Adopts a flexible and adaptable approach to work, working quickly and effectively in a fast moving environment;
- Displays a high level of functional expertise and constantly updates knowledge to ensure expertise remains relevant;
- Works cooperatively and effectively with others in a team to achieve shared objectives;
- Demonstrates understanding of overall business and commercial issues facing the charity and uses this knowledge to improve results;
DEBRA is the national charity that supports individuals and families affected by Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) – a painful genetic skin blistering condition which, in the worst cases, can be fatal.
We have a vision of a world where no one suffers from the painful genetic skin condition EB.
Until that day, DEBRA focuses its work in two areas:
- We fund pioneering research to find effective treatments and, ultimately, a cure for EB.
- We provide care and support to individuals and families living with EB.
We couldn’t do any of this without raising substantial funds, which is why you will be so integral to our success.
If you are enthusiastic about the contribution you could make and would like to join our team as our new Corporate Partnerships Assistant please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!