We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At DEBRA we are currently looking for a Team Project Co-ordinator to join our team based in Bracknell. You will join our team on a part time, 2 year contract working 4 days per week. This role has the potential to become permanent.
The worth of every activity at DEBRA is assessed by the impact it has to improve the quality of life for those in the EB community, a group of 3000+ people in the UK who have the genetic skin condition EB. For over 40 years, the charity DEBRA has been providing care and funding research to try to cure this devastating condition.
About the Team Project Co-ordinator role
You will contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Membership, Community Support and Healthcare initiatives by developing and providing project co-ordination and management.
- Develop a directorate plan and system to manage current and future projects (to include, overview of projects, budgets, time frame, reporting).
- Develop template project plans for future directorate projects, incorporating the requirements from other departments eg. Comms and fundraising.
- Assist in project plan development, including written, power point and formal presentation in person.
- Review current project management recording systems and, where necessary, create new methods to ensure data is recorded accurately and within specific timescales.
- Assist in developing project outcome measures and tools to record such data.
- Write/assist as required reports on projects.
- Manage project budgets.
- Train, as required, team members to use any system that is established.
- Provide effective administrative support for projects.
What we’re looking for in our Team Project Co-ordinator:
- Excellent administrative skills, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Communicates information, both oral and written, in a clear, accurate and concise manner taking into account the needs of the audience.
- Understanding of project planning.
- Understanding of budget management.
- 10% non-contributory pension
- 5 weeks’ holiday + BHs
- Life assurance – 3 x salary
- General sick pay
- 33% discount in DEBRA shops
- Flexible working
DEBRA is the national charity that supports individuals and families affected by Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) – a painful genetic skin blistering condition which, in the worst cases, can be fatal.
We have a vision of a world where no one suffers from the painful genetic skin condition EB.
Until that day, DEBRA focuses its work in two areas:
- We fund pioneering research to find effective treatments and, ultimately, a cure for EB.
- We provide care and support to individuals and families living with EB.
We couldn’t do any of this without raising substantial funds, which is why you will be so integral to our success.
If you are enthusiastic about the contribution you could make and would like to join our team as our new Team Project Co-ordinator please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!