We are looking for a full time Accounts Assistant to work alongside our Accounts Manager. This is the ideal role for a mathematically adept person with an interest in IT and problem solving. We are looking for someone who is organised and has good attention to detail and a can-do attitude who likes working in a team. n organised and hands-on person with a head for systems and numbers and a can-do attitude. Ideally you have some experience in using Microsoft Excel, strong IT and problem solving skills and thea genuine interest in the firm’s aims, and an ability to work under pressure. This is an entry level role that would be suited to a graduate or similar. L, lack of relevant work experience is not a hindrance for the right candidate.
Salary will be £20,000 - £22,500 per annum (full time), dependent on experience. For the right candidate there is a full study support package available
We are looking for someone to start mid-April 2020.
- Good mathematical abilities
- Good intellectual abilities.
- Excellent IT skills and an interest in IT including at least intermediate Excel skills
- Good interpersonal skills. .
- A proven ability to use initiative.
- Superb attention to detail.
- An interest in the work the firm does.
- A methodical and efficient approach to the work and excellent organisational skills, including the ability to manage time and competing demands efficiently and to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- An interest in the work Deighton Pierce Glynn undertakes.
- A desire to build a career in accounts.
- Experience of working in a solicitor’s office or equivalent legal/advice work environment.
- Knowledge of legal aid billing.
- Knowledge of the solicitors accounts rules, specifically those applicable to a legal aid practice.
If this role is of interest to you, please find the application pack on our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.